• May 27Memorial Day: No School - (05/27)
  • May 29Finals - (05/29 to 05/31)
  • May 31Last Day of School - (05/31)

The Digitization of School

With our rapidly evolving society and technology, textbook plans turn to online activities, written assignments to typed, and paper quizzes to digital. To find out more about the digitization of school, tune in as our AV Journalism staff discusses all you need to know about this significant change in our academic curriculum and standard.

GPT-4o: A study tool or a danger?

AI technology is rapidly integrating into our everday society. GPT-4o, specifically, is a capable, multilingual resource that is accesible to everyone. However, with it’s escalating skill, what does it mean for schools, teachers, and students? Join Rishit Agnihotri (’25), Shimon Arai (’25), Yatin Bayya (’24), and Zenil Koovejee (’24) as they discuss the implications, consequences, and future of GPT-4o.

Music Credit: “Progress” on the Free Music Archive (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), purpleplanet.com

Digital Testing: AP, SAT: Is it fair, beneficial, or harmful?

Join in as Rishit Agnihotri (’25), Shimon Arai (’25), Yatin Bayya (’24), and Zenil Koovejee (’24) as they discuss and review the implications of digital testing.

Digital note taking and the role of devices in class

Join Yatin Bayya (’24) and Edwin He (’24) as they discuss the role of devices in the classroom.