• May 27Memorial Day: No School - (05/27)
  • May 29Finals - (05/29 to 05/31)
  • May 31Last Day of School - (05/31)

Summer Serenade

Summer+Serenade
Eva Carranza

With summer right around the corner, enjoy some tunes that’ll help you get into the good vibes of summer!

California Gurls by Katie Perry, Snoop Dogg
This catchy pop song celebrates the fun and carefree lifestyle we will during the summer! Sunshine, beaches, and having a good time in California is an ideal summer.

Three Little Birds by Bob Marley & The Wailers
This reggae song spreads the message of having faith in a better tomorrow. This uplifting song reminds us to let go of the worries and trust in things getting better.

The Less I know the Better by Tame Impala
This groovy song witch its catchy tune will put you in the mood for summer. The song talks about letting go of something or someone we can’t have or be with.

Passionfruit by Drake
“Passionfruit” is a song that is relaxing and tropical in a way. This song is perfect for wanting to relax and enjoy the free-time that comes with Summer.

Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi, MGMT, Ratatat
This hip-hop song talks about happiness and wanting to live a fulfilled life. This song will definitely uplift you during the summer.

Heat Waves by Glass Animals
This indie tune has a great melody, and it is about wanting to be with someone. The song is perfect for getting into a good mood and for a nice hot day.

Freaking out the Neighborhood by Mac Demarco
This indie rock song is full of great energy and great lyrics. Youth and rebellion are the themes in this song that can in a way, resonate with the freedom of summer vacation.

California Love (remix) (ft. Dr. Dre, Roger Troutman) – Remix by 2Pac, Dr. Dre, Roger
This popular song celebrates the state of California and has a summer vibe to it. This song is great for time with friends and getting ready to go out to the city.

Eventually by Tame Impala
This song has a unique and creative style that will put you into a great mood during the summer.

Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey
“Summertime Sadness” is about summer love and feeling sad and happy at the same time during the summer. Reminiscing summer memories leave bittersweet feelings.

American Teen by Khalid
This youth anthem is a feel-good song. It captures the feeling of being youth and carefree along with its relatable lyrics of embracing our youth and the challenges that come with it.

Espresso by Sabrina Carpenter
This empowering pop song will have you feeling like your best self during the summer. The message of not settling for anything less than you deserve serves as a good reminder for us all.

Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) by Wallows, Clairo
“Are you Bored Yet?” is an indie-pop song is the perfect song for a relaxing time or for a song to help you feel uplifted as this song does the perfect job of making you feel both things.

Good Days by SZA
This song has powerful lyrics along with a great vibe. The song celebrates the simplicity of life and being present in the moment.

One Kiss (with Dua Lipa) by Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa
This song will have you dancing and feeling good during the summer. This song talks about the electricity one can feel when sharing a special moment with someone.

Pink + White by Frank Ocean
This great song has great vocals and great lyrics. It has feelings of love and good vibes that are perfect for summer.

Here Comes The Sun (Remastered 2009) by The Beatles
This classic song will brighten up your mood as it explores themes of happiness and being confident in a better tomorrow. This positive song will fill your soul and help bring in sunshine during the summer.

There She Goes by The La’s
This catchy song is filled with great vibes and has an amazing tune. It is perfect for going about your day and admiring the season of summer.

Burn by Kanye West, Ty Dolla $ign, ¥$
This song blends hip hop and R&B in a unique way. Its beat and great energy will surely uplift your mood.

Saturn by SZA
This touching song is abut inner peace and growth. It is yet another great song by SZA that leaves us feeling in a better mood along with feeling calm.